[RBS] Last Chance For Organic Olive Oil at 73 sheck for 2 liters

tara Mizel applecrazy3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 09:04:10 IST 2013

I sell healthy food at great prices from my house.  Organic Olive Oil (73 sheck for 2 liters) - this price is about to go higher so buy now. Raw Honey (59 sheck for 1.5 kilos).

BIO ORGANIC GREENS that are BUG FREE.  This week we have KALE and other great greens that arein season now and looking beautiful.

 I also offer low prices on frozen veggies and fruits, organic snacks and pastas. Finally, I sell organic eggs that are stamped (a tray of 30 for 43 sheckles).

Write for details.

Sara Lieber
RBS Resident