[RBS] Need to borrow computer speakers (and a "Madonna" if possible)

Nuchi Draiman craftsluvr at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 10:11:06 IST 2013

Do you have speakers that can connect to a computer?

I will be teaching some dances for an organization tomorrow (Monday)
morning. I'm concerned that my computer may not be loud enough for the music
to be heard well. I had planned to use some small speakers that plug into my
computer, but they won't work.

Do you have something I could borrow overnight (from tonight through
tomorrow afternoon) that would serve this purpose?

Ideally, the best option would be speakers plus what Israelis call a
"Madonna" (a headphone microphone), but just speakers would be a big help
too.

Thanks and tizku l'mitzvot!

Nuchi Draiman

0545651211