[RBS] FW: Last week to get your FREE Chanukah gift from PC INTEGRITY and Chanukah store hours

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Dec 1 17:15:43 IST 2013

Get your FREE LCD SCREEN CLEANER or USB HUB!

In honor of Chanukah, we would like to offer this free gift for anyone who
uses our service for repairs or PC purchases.
(there is a minimum of a one hour service call in order to receive this
gift)

We offer on site repairs as well as repairs in our professional equipped
lab. You will receive quick and honest repairs that will be well worth the
time spent.

* Laptop repairs * PC tune-ups * Virus cleanings * Hardware Diagnostics *
Data Recovery * Upgrades and Reinstalls

For more information or consultation about how we can best help you, feel
free to call our office.

STORE HOURS DURING CHANUKAH: We will be open daily from 8:45 - 5 PM  and on
Friday 8:45 - 12:00

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447