[RBS] unsolicited recommendation: bowling was great!

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Tue Dec 3 08:40:42 IST 2013

We were totally satisfied with our bowling experience yesterday. The place
is air-conditioned, clean, professional, and the service is great. There was
about a 40-minute wait, so just be forewarned. No outside food is allowed
inside because of kashrut (we ate sandwiches outside in the hallway). They
have a great snack bar with reasonable prices (Rabbanut hechsher on the ice
creams and barad plus a variety of packaged ices with Mehadrin hechsherim),
which is nice, and plenty of arcade games (also reasonably priced) so your
kids have something to kvetch for on your way in and out! :-) It is so
awesome to have some indoor entertainment in Beit Shemesh!

And if you are at bowling, or even if you're not, just be aware that
Sheshet, located right next door, is going out of business and is having an
incredible sale: Buy 1, get 2 Items Free. They have great kitchenware stuff
there-Pyrex dishes, decorative dishes, pots and pans, knives, glasses,
towels, fancy silicone pans, etc. waiting to be snapped up!