[RBS] if you saw anything "strange" on election day

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:05:32 IST 2013

Next week, the double-appeal of the Attorney General and Eli Cohen against
the Beit Shemesh election result will be judged in court.
Evidence of hundreds of phony address changes, fake teudot zehut and
interesting meta-physical phenomena will be presented by the police as
proof that the published results do not reflect the democratic choice of
the residents of Beit Shemesh

If you , or anyone you know, witnessed anything strange on election day; if
you were asked to vote a second time with another person's teudat zehut ;
if you were part of a conversation in which someone related how many times
they voted , or if you have any information that the police should be
investigating, please contact the Attorney General fax 6467001 OR Eli Cohen
 TODAY!
elicohenmayor -at- gmail -.- com

Yehi Ratzon that we should deserve honesty and integrity in our leaders