[RBS] Free Tiyulim for the whole family TOMORROW - FRIDAY

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Thu Dec 5 23:35:09 IST 2013

Bet Sefer Sadeh  Kfar Etzion is donating their guides to us yet again to
raise awareness of the magnificent area that we live in and which may be
destroyed if our objections are not heard

ON Friday 3rd Tevet   /6th December

*Churvat Kaifa (Shaarayim) for the whole family*

We will see Emek Haelah and we will tell the story of  the battle of the
Philistines against Israel, and of David and Goliath. We will visit Hurvat
Kaaifa and we will understand how an archeological Tel is formed and how
the archeologist excavate it
Length- 3km
3hours
Grade- Easy
Meet at Tzomet Haelah at 9 am

*From Bet Natif to Hurvat Kaaifa*
We will set out to walk in the plains of Yehuda and we will see Emek Haelah
which is readying itself for the winter .  We will visit the remains of the
village of Bet Natif and will tell the story of the battle for the hill,
and will vist Hurvat Kaaifa that finds itself at the heart of a
disagreement in the world of archeology regarding the importance of the
kingdom of David. we will finish at Tsomet Azeka
4 hours
Length- 7 km
Grade- medium difficulty
Meet 9am at Tzomet Ayala ( at the beginning a few cars will be driven to
Tzomet Azekah to aid everyone’s return)

Any questions? send by email and I will try to answer

Eve
evesol at netvision.net.il