[RBS] American coats and jackets for sale

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 23:07:16 IST 2013

Back for our eighth season...
Selling American coats and jackets for ladies, boys, and girls!  Now that winter has arrived, come quickly to get coats for you and your children!  We carry a variety of excellent quality items, in various sizes, styles, and colors.  Ladies sizes range from small to 3X.  Certain styles or sizes have already been selling out, so call soon so that you don't miss out!
Located on Nachal Achziv in RBSA, flexible hours.  By appointment only.
Call Ilana at 991-0401 for an appointment or more information.  Please leave a message if I do not answer immediately.