[RBS] Not all that speaks English sparkles

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:12:57 IST 2013

My rule is that you should find 2 jobs that were done *at least* 1
year ago - preferably 3+ years ago.
This shows longevity of the contractor's work as well as whether the
contractor will come back to fix things.

In terms of payment, depending on the job, most you will have to pay
something up front, or minimally in stages.

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com