[RBS] Need a parenting tune-up after chanukah vacation?

Henchie Weinreb hnweinreb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:15:07 IST 2013

Two workshop series starting b'eH after chanuka:

*1. “You get dressed right now, okay? We are going to be late! And there is
NO WAY you are wearing THAT shirt. I spent a lot of time picking out your
outfit, and that’s the one YOU ARE WEARING!”*

*“If you don’t stop that, you are not going to be getting that prize that
Savta told you she was getting. I mean it, if you don’t stop, you’re not
getting – **OH, REALLY? We'll see about that…”*

Does any of this sound familiar?
HOW TO STEP OUT OF POWER STRUGGLES - 6 sessions (evenings)
We are going to focus on the topic of power struggles to gain a greater
understanding of how to assert our authority in a healthy way, creating a
more pleasant dynamic in the home, how to implement consequences, and more!

Power Struggles Workshop:
Where: Home of Mya Beitsch, Nachal Katlav 14/5
When: Wednesday evenings, 8:45 - 9:45 pm, starting a week after chanuka
(december 11, 18, 25, january 1, 8, and 15)
Fee: 200 nis for all 6 sessions

2. BALANCED PARENTING - 12 sessions (mornings)
We are going to explore some of the major issues that affect parenting
today, including asserting authority in a healthy way, understanding the
role of parent and the role of child, how to strive for excellence in our
parenting, how to help our kids improve without harming them, and lots
more! Bring your questions to the sessions dedicated to q&a and feel more
confident in your role as Ima. Applicable for kids from toddler through
teens.

Balanced Parenting Workshop:
Where: Home of Michal Gruen, Nachal Snir 10/2
When: Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm (dates TBA)
Fee: 140 nis x 3 months (payable at the beginning of each 4-week period)

Please check out www.getparenttools.com to get more information about the
workshop topics being offered, plus hear sample voice clips from past
workshops.

--
Henchie Weinreb, MSW
Parenting Consultations and Workshops