[RBS] SPECIAL on Spelt Bread at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 14:51:18 IST 2013

SPECIAL! 100% Organic Spelt Bread (for prices and more info call or email)

Some people prefer spelt to wheat because they are gluten intolerant and spelt is low in gluten. Some people prefer spelt to wheat because it is as close to G-d's nature as it can get and has not been genetically tampered with as most modern wheat has. We prefer it because of the GREAT taste!

Our spelt is light and fluffy, made from 100% organic spelt kernels freshly ground in our bakery and baked with natural (sourdough) yeast. This bread is a revelation! You owe it to yourselves to try it out ... and it is on special this week.

Saidels makes 9 different kinds of challahs, challah rolls, delicious American style bagels (boiled before they are baked), real BIALYS, old fashioned apple pie, scrumptious cookies, quiches and a large selection of organic flours for all you home bakers (including sifted white flour).

To order call 09-7941222 or order online at www.saidels.com The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

Saidels Bakery is Kasher LeMehadrin and parev.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up points are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00.
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11.Tel: 0779620023. 13:30-15:00

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel

Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222