[RBS] Thursday night food packages from Lema'an Achai

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Dec 11 13:25:40 IST 2013

Every Thursday night we have volunteers who package and deliver food
packages for families behind Dil Vezol.
We also have a volunteer who bring boxes every Thursday to behind Dil Vezol
for the packages.
This week our "boxes lady" can't help because her car broke down.
We can't make the deliveries unless we have boxes so we're asking that
anyone who can pick up boxes from anywhere, to please bring them to the
covered shelter of the unloading area behind Dil Vezol (on Habesor)
tomorrow before 7.30pm.
Tizku lemitzvot!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802