[RBS] Siach Berama: Vayechi and Shemos

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:36:11 IST 2013

Dear All,

The Siach Berama for Vayechi and Shemos is available online at:
    http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

Siach Berama is also available through our email list.
If you'd like to receive the calendar directly to your email, please
send a blank email to: siachberama-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.
Or, visit the website at: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/siachberama and join

SPONSORS PLEASE!

MOST IMPORTANT - we thank all of our sponsors and welcome more!!
Each week's sponsorship is NIS 150 (only about half the cost), L'Ilui
Nishmas, Mazal Tov, Refuah Sheleima, etc.

Tizku Lemitzvot!

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
sb at simchatyechiel.org