[RBS] Our Service: Peace of mind for your computer

David Cohen cohenner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:30:08 IST 2013

Your computer is expensive. Your computer is your lifeline to the outside
world. And it’s probably the home to your photos, home movies, finances and
more. You can’t take a chance with your computer health!

We offer you peace of mind and menuchas hanefesh with our preventative
maintenance programs:

*Peace of Mind Plan: Remote Preventative Maintenance

*Clean Up Plan

Computer on the fritz? Don’t worry – we can fix that too. Laptop, desktop,
and mobile device repair, virus removal, networking and internet problems.

*Drop off, remote and in-home/business service. *

Call today for more information and details about our preventative
maintenance programs, clean up service, or fixit service, call us today!

Receipts provided

The Geeks – G’kim

058-764-1979
therbsgeeks at gmail.com