[RBS] Clarification: PSA: New BS\RBS Traffic Alerts List

David Cohen cohenner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 22:37:57 IST 2013

While we all love our local BS\RBS lists, they are impractical for relaying
important and timely information about traffic delays, road closures, and
public transportation delays.

To help distribute time saving information in a quick and timely manner, we
have created a new group which is only for traffic and road delays in and
around BS\RBS, and public transportation delays and cancellations. This
includes all roads in BS\RBS, Routes 1, 38, 10, and 3866, as well as
Superbus, Egged lines that serve BS\RBS, and the train.

There will be no advertising messages (except for the footer) accepted.
This list is strictly for the fast dissemination of traffic and public
transportation delays, as a public service.

To subscribe to the list, click this link: Subscribe
here<bstraffic+subscribe at googlegroups.com> OR
send an email message to bstraffic+subscribe at googlegroups.com. Leave the
subject line and body blank.

transportation delays which you are seeing, post a message here:
bstraffic at googlegroups.com. (Note: you must be a member to post messages to
the group).

We hope this service will be beneficial to all!

Dovid Cohen
The Geeks: Computer help for your home and business
RBS A Resident