[RBS] JOB OPP: Seeking EXPERIENCED TRANSCRIBERS - work at home

Ellen Kolman eskolman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 13:06:05 IST 2013

My company, based here in Israel,  continues to seek EXPERIENCED
TRANSCRIBERS, in English, and ONLY if you are willing to work FULL TIME;
that means at least 35-40 hrs/week, Sun through Thur and ONLY if you have
DUAL ISRAEL/U.S.A. citizenship.  Please be in touch with me for further
information.

Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements, not on the off
chance that we want part-time employees or  do we take beginners or you're
just feeling us out to try to get your foot in the door but not ready to
commit to as of  yet.  It's imperative that you have the requirements stated
above.

Ellen