[RBS] Recommendation for all handyman work, including roof leaks!

Rachel Gabay larachellebeauty at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 20:10:18 IST 2013

After calling in a guy who gave us a shockingly un-reasonable quote for
leaks we were having in our house - We were further advised by our friends
to give Menachem Jacobs a call. After one short visit he got down to work,
and was very thorough - he came up with a real solution and manged to do
the job right away. Our leaks were fixed! The best part of it all - was
that after the rain he called up to find out if the problem was indeed
solved. He was very genuine  and gave us a fantastic deal. We would
definitely get him again!!
Menachem can be reached at 0545992896

--
*Rachel Gabay*