[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation for AUTOKING next to train station in Beit Shemesh

aviva adler aviva7272 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:05:21 IST 2013

I'm thrilled to recommend the brand new, Anglo-friendly car garage in Beit
Shemesh -- AUTOKING
It's across from BIG Fashion Mall and just past the train station, with a
big sign that says AUTOKING.

Head Mechanic Ariel Levy joined with Canadian Ari Deverett and American
Steve (sorry; didn't get his last name) to create a great garage offering
full services (including car inspections) that are fair, reasonably priced,
with quick turnaround, in ENGLISH (or Hebrew).  Call or drop in and speak
to your mechanic in English (or Hebrew).  The signs on the wall are in
English and Hebrew. The website is in English and Hebrew.  Explanation of
services are in English and Hebrew.

*Take the stress out of car ownship and maintenance, and go to AUTOKING!*

*Check out their website for service specials!  www.autoking.co.il
<http://www.autoking.co.il>*

Yesterday, I dropped in without an appointment, and Ariel got in the car
with me and test drove it, and resolved the first issue I had; no charge.
I made an appointment to bring the car back in this morning, and Ariel
identified and resolved the problem within 15 minutes. American-style
customer service!  Friendly, helpful, expert mechanics!  A clean waiting
room with offers of something to drink while you wait!  I wanted to buy a
bunch of accessories for the car (if they don't have it in stock, they'll
order things for you), and they talked me out of spending money I didn't
need to spend.

I highly recommend you give AUTOKING your business -- for routine
maintenance, repairs, and car inspections.
They're the BEST in Beit Shemesh!

(By the way, Ezra of www.zvicars.com also recommends Ariel Levy as an
honest, reliable, English-speaking mechanic.)

WEBSITE:  http://www.autoking.co.il/#!services/c1erv
TELEPHONE:  02-626-1613
Ari's email:  larry at deverett.net
Ari's cellphone number: 053-831-0270