[RBS] two year old round robin next year?

Miriam Heitner mlithwick at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 21:57:51 IST 2013

HI
I am an experienced gannenet from Canada. I always had my kids home with my in my gan at age 2. My son will be two next year, and I prefer he is home but he will benefit from social interaction. SO I am looking ideally for either: a round robin group of a few mothers who we would rotate a small group of children to play together each day or a few days a week. Or, I would be willing to run a small gan in my house for 3 days a week, if anyone wants to send their child out only part time.
I live in the Revivim area, please contact me if you are interested!
thanks
Miriam Heitner