[RBS] What laundry detergent is suitable for a high efficiency machine?

Sara sara99622 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:09:29 IST 2013

In chul they apparently sell special laundry detergents for high efficiency
washing machines (HE) but I can't find any here. The company who I bought
my washer from said to look for a blue circle or square with CE written
underneath it but after scouring the supermarket I couldn't find anything
like that.  Strange because I think most washing machines sold in the last
few years in Israel are high efficiency and the regular detergent is not
good for the machine.

Any ideas?

Sara