[RBS] SPECIAL on After Dinner Mints at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 12:15:24 IST 2013

SPECIAL! After Dinner Mints (call or email for price)

Everyone thinks that the standard in after dinner mints is "After 7:59's." What most people don't know is that Saidel's After Dinner Mints are much more widespread in Israel than any other. You just probably know them by the "pet" names that those who adore them give them and not by their real name. Here are a few examples of what they are endearingly called by a growing population of addicts-

Knesset members call them Governmints
English teachers call them Embellishmints
Our neighbor Orna calls them Ornamints
Doctors call them Treatmints
Marriage counselors call them Commitmints
Nuclear Physicists call them Experimints
Abu Mazen (yes he's also addicted) calls them Impairmints
Bar tenders call them Ailmints
Pensioners call them Retiremints
Accountants call them Reimbursemints
Yair Lapid calls them Unemploymints
Exterminators call them Encroachmints
Health fanatics call them Environmints
Trainee lawyers call them Internmints
Quality controllers call them Testamints
Rabbis call them Commandmints
Moetzet Yesha calls them Settlemints

And the list just goes on and on ........

What is all the fuss about and why is almost every sector of Israeli society so addicted to Saidel's After Dinner Mints you may ask? The answer lies in a thin layer of chocolate biscuit delicately coated with mint chocolate that simply cannot be resisted. We have been offered to export our after Dinner Mints under the brand name "Deportmints", but we cannot even keep up with local demand. What, you haven't tried our mints yet? What a great opportunity to taste what you have been missing - they are on SPECIAL this week! Quiet, don't tell anyone, they are also healthy (as if you needed an excuse) - they are made with organic whole wheat flour!

Saidels makes 9 different kinds of challahs, challah rolls, delicious American style bagels (boiled before they are baked), real BIALYS, old fashioned apple pie, scrumptious cookies, quiches and a large selection of organic flours for all you home bakers (including sifted white flour).

To order call 09-7941222 or order online at www.saidels.com The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products. Saidels Bakery is Kasher LeMehadrin and parev.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up points are at: Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11.  0779620023. 13:30-15:00

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222