[RBS] Wed dec 25 A Night of Chizuk & Fire Safety Instruction

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:21:46 IST 2013

Wed Dec 25th 8:15 pm

A Night of Chizuk & Fire Safety Instruction

"How to Protect yourself & your Family from serious burns"

Yehudis Schamroth Residence

120/5 Nachal HaYarden, Ramat Bet Shemesh - Alef

Speakers:

Sacha Rachel Jacobs, Natalie Geffen, Chaya Hadar,

Chaya Malka Abramson

25 NIS Suggested Donation, with 1 free raffle

raffle tickets: 15 nis each

Live Singing, light Refreshments & GREAT PRIZES

All DONATIONS go to the CHAYA MALKA BURN FOUNDATION. We help support burn
victims in Israel, educate on burn prevention & the benefits of immediate
burn care. www.cmburnfoundation.com

Contact: Sacha Rachel Jacobs 052 540 5613

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous