[RBS] have any "unwanted" gifts? Likrat Kallah needs them for kallahs this Mon.

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sat Dec 21 23:16:11 IST 2013

Just in case you have some gifts you've never used and don't need, this
would be an absolutely AMAZING time to send them our way.  This Monday, we
hope to help another 40 kallahs, bringing the total number of poor kallahs
that we have helped to 2147, Be'ezrat H-shem.

Likrat Kallah helps poor kallahs throughout Israel, regardless of their
political or religious affiliation.  The brides pre-order 5 items on the
form they fill out and then choose a 6th item from the random gifts that
people bring by.

We need to fill up on "random gifts" and would be happy to receive any that
might be collecting dust in your cupboard.

Be in touch and Tizku L'Mitzvoth, Sadeena Pinhasik  (050-909-4463)