[RBS] Resolved: bad Orange reception lately?

Aryeh Koenigsberg aryeh.koenigsberg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 09:26:36 IST 2013

FWIW, Orange called me today to confirm that they had reception
problems with their cell towers Thursday and Friday ("due to the
weather") for 3G and some 2G devices, but that reception is back to
normal now. Our phones are indeed back to normal.

If you still have reception problems, call Orange directly to report it.

--aryeh