[RBS] Recommendation for "AngloProtekzia"

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Dec 22 11:49:06 IST 2013

They've saved me money on my bills - check out their url or facebook page to
find out more information.

All the valuable info that you get from AngloProtekzia's e-mails, (if you do
not get them, u do not know what you are missing...obviously) and so much
more can be found on AngloProtekzia's Facebook page !

Check it out and while you are there, please like our page so we could pass
the 1000 'like' milestone.

Shavua tov & Best Regards,

Moshe Fuld

CEO, AngloProtekzia, LTD.

Phone: 08-995-3030

Fax: 153-8-995-3030

U.S. #: 201-836-4898, 805-436-0412

Would you like to lower your household bills? Call to inquire 08-995-3030

*If we are unsuccessful in saving you money, there is no fee and we pay you

100NIS!*

*Please visit us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AngloProtekzia> or at
AngloProtekzia.com <http://www.angloprotekzia.com/>*

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM