[RBS] New Properties in Rbs A and Gimmel (APPT OPPS)

Hillel Real Estate hillelrealestate at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 23:51:19 IST 2013

NEWLY IN *  Please Note -The owners reserve the right to refuse any
offer, even at the NIS listed price
------------------
** 3 Room on Revivim 1,100,000

** 5 Room Semi- Detached cottage in Beer Sheva 2,350,000 garden, rental unit - very large master bedroom

** 6 Room Semi- Detached cottage in Tzeilim garden, rental unit

** Mata - 7 room Duplex
-------------------------------------
Beautiful apartment, Custom Kitchen, 60sqm garden, option to expand.
Asking 2,200,000NIS
http://www.hillelrealestate.com/2012/01/beautiful-duplex-on-mata.html

** Revivim - 6.5 room on the ground floor
-------------------------------------
100sqm garden, central a/c, chef's kitchen, large master bedroom with
en-suite. Asking 2,000,000NIS Offers from 1,800,000NIS*

** Yarkon - Pent-duplex 6 rooms
-------------------------------------
170sqm, 2 balconies, partly furnished apartment w/ 100% wooden
cabinets, salon and dining room furniture. New and invested, private
parking, elevator. Options to expand. Asking 1,750,000NIS

**Lachish 4.5 Room with 3 Room Rental can be joined as one 7/8 Room apartment!
Stunning apartment together is 215 plus Sqm - garden front and back -
must see. Entrance level. Great for family with parents or
grandparents to live close. Home Office setup - Good finishings -
Asking 2.300,000

** 4 Room Apartment in Mata with Machsan and Parking***
Big, fully loaded - i.e.looks fantastic and move in condition!
En-suite master Bedroom with big bedrooms (all over 10 SQM) Salon of
27 Sqm and stunning kitchen which you will love! A real catch and move
in condition. Occupation Aug 2014 Asking 1,400,000 but definitely
negotiable. Come see it before its taken.

Katlav - 4 Rooms Garden
------------------------------------
Beautiful Garden Apartment w/big balcony - 4 Rooms with option to add
an additional room. Offers from 1,400,000 Asking 1,550,000

Lachish 7 Rooms
---------------------------
Lachish 7 Rooms with Rental Unit with great view - big apartment which
is well looked after.
Not to be missed Asking 2,200,000Nis* Make an offer - all offers over
1,8 will be considered seriously by the owners

Luxury Apartments
------------------------------
Refaim Cottage - 2,600,000 - Not to be missed
Achziv Triplex 3,600,000 350 SQM  - Unique
Micha Mansion - Over 400 SQM with 200 Sqm Garden - Dont miss this
palace worthy of comparisons with the hanging gardens of babylon!
3,600,000 NIS*

EXCLUSIVES

** Timna - 7 room - Exclusive **
Neat Duplex with a stunning view. 3 bathrooms, large master bedroom
with en-suite, options to expand. Assking 1,450,000NIS

** Donna Cottage with Garden in Nahal Chaver - Exclusive **
Living in paradise - Hey I can live with that! Yes this 7 room Garden
duplex is just for you!  *Unique* Quiet, breezy and full of light. The
ideal 7 room apartment with everything you could want. Move in
condition with a WOW view Covered parking and potential for a small
rental. Reasonably priced at 2,250,000 NIS* you cant make a wrong
decision! Offers from 2,100,000 NIS* Occupation Aug 2014
http://www.hillelrealestate.com/2013/06/donna-cottage-with-garden-in-nahal.html

** Nahal Timna Exclusive **
---------------------------------------
Well kept HUGE four room apartment on the 1st Floor with a master
bedroom! Stunning view, 3 exposures East, West and South, the ideal
for air and light. Enter the spacious salon with a large bay window
and huge balcony. This is the best apartment in the complex, view of
the park on one side and Harei Yehuda on the other. Not many 4 rooms
have 3 toilets and lehavdil a beautiful kitchen. Asking 1,395,000.
Offers over 1,375, 000 *NIS will be considered. Occupation end 2014
http://www.hillelrealestate.com/2013/09/exclusive-great-4-room-on-timna-4.html

** Ein Gedi - Stunning 3 Room Exclusive **
Stunning 3 Room apartment on the first floor. Ready to move in and
with a beautiful garden and views. Mountain walks, shortcut to Lev
HaTorah. Far from the electricity lines. Asking 1,225,000 offers from
1,175,000 NIS

** 4 Room in Habesor with Garden - Exclusive **
Great 4 room apartment with 8M Achuzei Benia - decent size rooms,
Aircon, view garden and Air. Asking 1,450,000 NIS
Occupation 3-6 Months

**NEW Revivim 200 Sqm Pent-Duplex with Rental - Exclusive **
Big 8 (EIGHT) room 200 sq m Duplex Apartment currently split into 5.5
Room Apartment and 2.5 Rental Unit.
Potential for a 5% yield. Asking 1,800,000 NIS* Offers starting from
1,750,000 NIS*.
Occupation Aug 2014

** Ein Gedi Duplex  200Sqm Duplex with extraordinary view and 7/8 Rooms ***
Where can you find a 8 room duplex apartment for this price?! Spacious
salon, comfortable balcony with a great view. Large custom kitchen,
Master bedroom with en-suite bath and many other spacious bedrooms,
upstairs and downstairs. Perfect location near shops & shuls. Priced
to sell at 1,575,000 NIS* Offers from 1,550,000 NIS*.
http://www.hillelrealestate.com/2012/01/new-8-rooms-in-ein-gedi-8.html
Occupation April 2014

**Yaale 10 room 350 Sqm Triplex Villa 4th floor ready.- your dream home!
This is an amazing villa designed by an engineer for his own wife!
Seperate and free standing with rental unit or seperate Granny
apartment in the basement. Words will not do justice to this amazing
property.The Salon and Kitchen and beautifully designed rooms will
impress you. Only for serious buyers with the ability to buy.
4,300,000 Shekels. Dont wait too long....
Occupation 3 -6 Months

Rentals - BRAND NEW APARTMENTS in Gimmel

6 Room Duplex penthouse in Gimmel - in Sassy Etrog! - Move in soon -
Rental 5,750 Per Month negotiable
4 Room 2nd Floor in Gimmel - in Sassy Etrog! Move in soon - Rental
3,750 Per Month negotiable

*inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u*
--> The properties below are a small sampling of the over 300 properties
 we have available for you to view at Hillel Real Estate. If you
are a buyer and
 you want my reliable and professional advice - we can show you
our own
 properties - as well as exclusives being shown by other agents.
You are
 entitled to use your own buyers agent to see ANY property you
wish - no need
 to use an agent you don't connect with to see a property, even if they
 have an exclusive on it. We represent you, and the other agent
represents
 the seller. We highly recommend the following properties which
are only some
 of the many apartments we are selling!!! :-)

--> For more details and to arrange a free consultation to help you buy or sell,
 or to arrange a viewing or multiple viewings, please call Hillel Abrahams
 on 0545.720.391 Office 02.995.1008 Fax 02.999.3774 or
 email hillelrealestate at gmail.com Use Hillel Real Estate to sell your home
 because we have the ability to attract the BEST realistic price
for your home in
 the least painful manner -  this means in the quickest possible
time with the
 least disturbance and upheaval. Use Hillel Real Estate to buy a
property because
 we insure that you are properly prepared for purchasing a home,
financially
 and otherwise. We don't waste your time with non-suitable
properties and were
 spot on because We LISTEN to YOUR needs.

To receive the best personal service and advice whether you wish to
buy or sell a
Property in Ramat Bet Shemesh Israel - please call:
Hillel Abrahams 0545.720.391 (int'l+972.545.720.391)
Office 02.995.1008 (Int'l +972. 2.995.1008) or Fax: 02.999.3774 (Int'l
+972. 2.999.3774)
We suggest you use Hillel Real Estate because we are professional,
tell it like it is,
and we have your best interests in mind.
Sellers we have BUYERs looking for many different specific properties
- contact us as we may have an immediate buyer!

* Please Note -The owners reserve the right to refuse any offer, even
at the NIS listed price
*EndInfo**EndInfo**EndInfo**EndInfo**EndInfo**EndInfo**EndInfo*

--------------------------
***** RBS GIMMEL *****
--------------------------
*** SPECIAL DEALS! Ramat Bet Shemesh Gimmel  apartments and duplexes
with gardens, special discounted prices on specific apartments (prices
change depending on when you buy - so call and we will negotiate best
prices for you!)

4 Room from 1,080,000 NIS
5 Room from 1,180,000 NIS
5 Room 113m plus 18m balcony 1,280,000 NIS  (ref:523262_02)
NEW 5 Room Duplex on entrance level, corner apartment with balcony of
35 sqm, with TWO parkings, storage room and 12 sqm Garden 1,590,000
NIS
5 Room with 12 Sqm balcony, 110 Sqm, storage and parking from
1,200,000 NIS (Ref:612153_01)
NEW 5 Room stunning Duplex with garden, storage and parking from 1,590,000 NIS
NEW 5 Room Bright and Airy 135 SQM Duplex type cottage in building
with 60 SQM Garden - Beautiful Asking 1,600,000 NIS Discount available
through Hillel Real Estate!

** COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES **
Commercial property located in the Old Industrial Zone of Bet Shemesh.
240sqm sitting on a 600sqm plot. Properties like this are hard to come
by. Access to the building from Hatzabai st. as well as an access road
from the back. Possibilities for offices or factory. Tenant guaranteed
for 1 year. (Owner renting back until his factory's built). Potential
for up to 9% gross yield with huge potential for capital gains because
of location. This area is the only industrial area close to RBS-A,
RBS-B, RBS-G and Bet Shemesh itself. Potential "Gold Mine". Owner has
recieved many inquires from people desperate to rent for commercial
purposes. Price 2,500,000NIS. Potential to extend purchase to include
additional 160sqm building and additional 400sqm of plot. The building
is registered in Tabu.

*inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u**inf4u*

We have Enthusiastic buyers and sellers for properties. Ask for a FREE
consultation!

Hillel Abrahams
Hillel Real Estate & Investments
Mobile 0545.720.391
Sent from my iPhone.

Hillel Abrahams
Hillel Real Estate & Investments
Mobile: 0545.720.391 Office: 02.995.1008 Fax: 02.999.3774

Registered Head Office: Nahal Noam 5/1 Ramat Bet Shemesh A
נחל נועם 5/1 רמת בית שמש א'  99644 Israel
License No: 030928816 - 320990849 :מספר עוסק
Email: hillelrealestate at gmail.com