[RBS] seeking advice regarding transportation to Begin Heritage Center

Rafi and Shifra Goldmeier goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:36:23 IST 2013

I am looking for the best way (besides for driving) to get from RBS to
the Menachem Begin Heritage Center in Jerusalem.

If you go there (or near there) regularly and can make suggestions as to
the best way to get there , I'd appreciate it.

I would also be happy to receive an offer for a one-time ride to that
area, if someone drives there (or will be next Monday).

thanks

kol tuv
Rafi Goldmeier

--