[RBS] Zomet institute tour

Tzvi Stern tzvi.stern at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 00:04:45 IST 2013

My sister in law is trying to arrange a tour of the Zomet institute of
technology and halacha.  It is the place that developed the electric
wheelchair that is permissible to use on shabbos.  The rabbonim themselves
give the tour and can accomodate up to 50 people.  It is located in the
Gush, about 20 minutes from RBS. She would like to arrange it for Friday
January 3.  The cost will depend on how many participants there are.  We
will try to do it around noon so that you can bring your kids after school.

Please respond by email if you are interested and I will get back to you
with more details.  You can look up the institute on line as well.
Chavi Stern