[RBS] Kudos to Golan Telecom

Ellen Kolman eskolman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 09:44:47 IST 2013

Just sending my kudos out to Golan Telecom for their very nice and efficient
customer service.  I am an existing customer and they phoned me a few weeks
ago, updating their database, and to let me know of their new rate of
59NIS/mo available to new and existing customers. This morning I sent them
an e-mail asking the easiest way for an existing customer to change to the
new rate (I was paying 99 NIS/mo) and they called me, this morning, in
English, and within less than five minutes the transaction was done.  Oy, if
only it was so easy with other companies here.

Ellen