[RBS] Do you work with couples as a therapist, counselor, coach or kallah teacher? This is your chance to hear Talli Rosenbaum MSc in Beit Shemesh. January 7th 2014

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 24 14:33:16 IST 2013

Talli Y. Rosenbaum, Individual and Couples Therapist and Certified Sex
Therapist, will speak on the subject: Marital Intimacy: Are We having Fun
Yet?
at a fundraising event for the Gush Katif Bridal Shower Committee on Tuesday
January 7th, 7:30 pm, at the social hall of Beit Knesset Netzach Menashe.
In addition to maintaining an active private practice, Talli lectures in the
Bar-Ilan Sex Therapy Program, the Tel Aviv University Faculty of Medicine
program in Sexual Rehabilitation, the Puah Institute, and the Israeli
Institute for Marriage and Family Studies. She is also co-director of the
bi-yearly training program for pelvic floor physiotherapists in Israel.
More about Talli: http://tallirosenbaum.com/en

Refreshments by Gitty Strenger.
Suggested minimum donation: 50 nis. Sorry, women only.
100% of the proceeds from this evening will benefit GK couples.
The Committee has provided a comprehensive household package to nearly 1,000
newlyweds.
These marriages bring hope to families still suffering from financial and
emotional difficulties resulting from the disengagement.
The families feel embraced and grateful that Am Yisrael shares in their
simcha.
RSVP appreciated: ellensegal at netvision.net.il
This event is sponsored by me, Ellen Segal, and my mom, Mrs. Rena Lewis in
memory of my aunt, Elsa Macks z’l who passed away this past summer after
battling cancer for three and a half years. Elsa took on the mitzvah of
hachnassat kallah as a refuah for her cancer. This mitzvah fit Elsa like a
glove, as she was a very generous and stylish woman who loved design,
decorating and shopping. She personally accompanied kallot to buy clothes
and household goods and became a beloved guest at their smachot and in their
homes. My Mom and I felt that this would be a fitting tribute to Elsa’s
memory and an aliyah for her neshama. Please join us for this fun,
informative and yummy evening and do contribute generously to the Gush Katif
Bridal Shower Committee.
Ellen Segal