[RBS] I've been asked by friends of ladies in the current group to start another group.

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 15:44:28 IST 2013

NEW  GROUP FORMING !!

Hi Ladies,
I've been asked by friends  of ladies in the current group to start another group.
Are you interested?
If there is enough interest we will start another group.
No question, this approach is amazing and EVERYONE who has read the book thinks so,
but it is hard to change---even if what you have been doing isn't working.
In a workshop, we talk, we laugh, and  gain the courage and insight to try something different.
In 6 months you could be in a better marriage.

The First time is FREE.

 You’re invited to an Amazing Marriage Workshop that takes you on a journey to  greater connection and intimacy into your marriage, while restoring one’s dignity and being happier.
It is based on a brilliant Best Seller, which helps ladies discard false ideas and unhelpful habits and replace them with tools and perspectives that will re-balance your marriage to bring more closeness and respect.
The workshop is a combination of learning, discussion, exercises and sharing our successes. It isn’t focused on husbands rather on our growth as we strive to be our higher selves in the marriage.
The approach is different from the messages out there, totally in line with Torah and it works---when you use the tools.

Join us to discover insights that will enhance your marriage and help you build the close, happier marriage that you always wanted.
For more information Call Sara Dina 999-0761,0527-630-613

Is there anyone in Sheinfeld area interested in organizing a group?