[RBS] Apple Pies on Special at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 22:04:53 IST 2013

Special offer this week - Scrumptious Large (30cm) Apple Pie.

Saidels Bakery (Kasher LeMehadrin - parev) hand bakes each apple pie from
SCRATCH with the same loving care that you would invest if you were
making it in your own kitchen for your own family. We have been making
this apple pie for so many years that we have it down to a fine art. We
also have a secret weapon most homes don't have - a professional brick
oven - that adds a special texture to the pie crust. And our recipe
..... well that's a well guarded family secret.

The result is - THE MOST AMAZING APPLE PIE YOU HAVE EVER EATEN!
So, order now at http://saidels.com or by phone 09-7941222

Saidels makes 9 different kinds of challahs, 4 kinds of challah rolls, wide
selection of health breads (including Rambam Bread), delicious American
style bagels (boiled before they are baked), BIALYS, scrumptious
cookies, quiches and a large selection of organic flours for all you
home bakers (including sifted white flour).

Do you have a simcha coming up? Saidels Bakery specializes in large
festive challahs (Triple Decker Challah, Cluster of Grapes Challah),
bread displays and bread sculptures. See http://saidels.com/bread.htm

We deliver to Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have
pick-up points in both places or we can deliver to your door (for a 10
NIS delivery fee).

Our pick-up point in Bet Shemesh is at:
Shoshana and Chuck Levine, Rechov Shimon 66 (Sheinfeld cottages), Tel.
02-9992670, between 12:30-14:30. PLEASE PICK UP PROMPTLY BETWEEN THESE
HOURS, or call if you can’t come on time.

Our pick-up points in Ramat Bet Shemesh are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo (NEW PICK-UP POINT):Yehudit Jersey, Nachal Ein Gedi 52.
Tel: 029920875. 13:30-15:00

We also do baking workshops for groups or individuals. These are perfect
for birthdays, bat mitzvahs or anyone looking to improve their baking
skills. You can also purchase gift vouchers and treat your friends and
family to a unique baking experience. Call 09-7941222 for details.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 0-7941222