[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for appliance repairman

Baruch and Yaffa Swinkin bswinkin at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 21:09:11 IST 2013

If you are looking to repair a small appliance,I recommend bringing the appliance to Yaakov Musbacher on Nahar HaYarden 26, entrance level.  I brought my iron to him and he fixed it on the spot and charged me very little for the repair. He is open from 5:00- 10:00 pm . Phone 057-314-5300 or 077-214-5300.  He also sells replacement parts for various appliances.

All the best,
Yaffa Swinkin