[RBS] lashon hara l'toelet

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 11:51:58 IST 2013

the word i missed was "vote"

the connection to david and yehuda is that mr abutbul (and any rav or
community leader) SHOULD , if he were a real leader by the Torah definition
of the word, announce that he is not interested in even oen illegitimate
vote in his favour, and that  he welcomes new elections so that he can win
honestly