[RBS] American coats and jackets for sale

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 21:21:58 IST 2013

Selling American coats and jackets for ladies, boys, and girls!  Things have been going quickly this year-- limited selection, so come while we still have what YOU need!  Variety of sizes, styles, and colors.  Excellent quality, amazing prices, many satisfied customers.  Ladies coats are from size small until 3X.  I don't usually carry men's coats, but I do currently have 3 coats in men's XL-- come and get'm while they're still here!
Located on Nachal Achziv in RBSA.  By appointment only, flexible hours, depending on the day.  Call Ilana at 991-0401 (if I don't answer, please leave a message, and bli neder, I will get back to you).