[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 02:44:01 IST 2013

Dear Friends,

I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.

Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

* Announcement for Dil Vezol customers *

* From today we have merged the two stores together*

* This means that all the sales from Best Market will be valid *

* also at Dil Vezol including the sales for Best Market club card holders*

* All the prices at Dil Vezol will be the same as at Best Market *

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

Best Market on shemesh.co.il now:

http://shemesh.co.il/best_market.html

The store no purchase needed:

Rav Machfud frozen chicken breast for 29.90 sh per kilo.

Delidag fish fingers for 17.90 sh.

Nr.8 (shin) frozen meat chalak rabbanut for 23.90 sh per kilo.

Double sandwich cookies for 10.90 sh.

Osem soup nuts 400 gram for 8.90 sh.

Sugat vacuum packed flour 1 kg for 8.90 sh.

Reuven Shamai big Benda plates 50 units 2 for 10 sh.

Licorice Twist for 5.90 sh.

Disposable cups 100 units 2 for 5 sh.

Willifood canola oil 1 liter Tiferet for 6.90 sh.

Pinuk shower gel 700 ml for 9.90 sh.

Quaker Squares cereal for 15.90 sh.

Suite wafers 40 units for 12.90 sh.

Click chocolates 3 for 12 sh.

Young Muscato sparkling wine for 21.90 sh.

For club card holders only and no 79 sh.minimum purchase needed.
Friki snack 200 grams 4 for 10 sh.
Beigel Meir 350 grams for 5.90 sh.
6-pack apple chips for 14.90 sh.
Schweppes flavored water 1.5 liter 2 for 9 sh.
San Dalfur jam for 14.90 sh.
Walla grape juice 1.5 liter for 16.90 sh.
Ben and Jerry's ice cream for 14.90 sh.
Willifood pickles in vinegar for 5.90 sh.
Glilonit sandwich bags for 7.90 sh.
Reuven Shamai plastic table cloths 6 or 8 units for 8.90 sh.
Bravo aluminium pans for 7.90 sh.
3-pack rice cakes B&D for 8.90 sh.

Fruit and vegetables department

Carrots,onions,sweet potatoes in bag for 2.90 sh per kilo.
oranges in bag,pomelo,grapefruit for 2.90 sh per kilo.

Shavua tov !

Alon Frank

Best Market

Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)

RBS A

Tel: 02-6335809

Opening Hours:

Sunday till Wednesday from 8:00 AM till 22:00 PM.

Thursday from 8:00 AM till 23:00 PM.

Fridays and arvei chag from 8:00 AM till 14:00 PM.

Motsae shabbos open 1 hour after shabbos till 22:00 PM.