[RBS] New shiur! Halachos of Emes and Sheker

GoingToLearn goingtolearn at btya.org
Sun Dec 29 23:08:02 IST 2013

Is there such a thing as a “white lie”?

The Lilmod V’laasos Learning Program, studying the subjects that shape our
lives as Jews, is now beginning:

Halachos of Emes and Sheker

Learning in the evenings—Sources provided—Guided by Rabbi Yedidyah Kramer—
Shiur on the subject matter each Tuesday night, at 8:45 PM, in the Ezras
Nashim

Join us for the first shiur on the subject this Tuesday night (Dec. 31), in
the Ezras Nashim, at 8:45 PM

For information, and to arrange for a chavrusa, see Rabbi Yedidyah Kramer
at nights in the Beis Midrash, or email: goingtolearn at btya.org

At Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at
Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.