[RBS] Invitation: Boys Chidon on Hilchos Beis HaKnesses and Raffles

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 14:35:07 IST 2013

Not to late to join!

CHIDON for BOYS! (With Raffles!)

On the Laws of the Beis HaKnesses

BE"H we will be hosting our 3rd Shabbos of shiurim for boys (ages 7-12)on Hilchos Beis HaKnesses, leading up to a community-wide Chidon (Halacha "Bee") on the material learned.

The shiurim take place every Shabbos thru Parshas Truma.

Boys can attend shiurim at:
Beis Tefilah Yonah Avraham (Shabbos Afternoon, 1 hour before mincha)
Aish Kodesh (Shabbos Afternoon, 3:00pm)
Ahavat Shalom (Shabbos Afternoon, 3:20pm)
Kehilas HaGra (Layel Shabbos, between mincha and maariv)
Shaarey Tefila (Shabbos Afternoon, 1 hour before mincha)
KSY (Shabbos Afternoon, 1 hour before mincha)

The RAFFLES and CHIDON will BE'H take place on Motzaei Ta'anis Esther (7:15pm-9:00pm), on all the material learned in the shiurim and will be held at Beis Tefilah Yona Avraham (Nachal refaim 34).  All fathers and boys are welcome!

If your son has not attended any of the previous shiurim he can still join and participate in the RAFFLES (not the chidon).

** The Shiurim are open to all boys in the community **!!!

Curriculm will be based on the hebrew children's book published by Fedlheim titled "Beis Hashem Nelech"  (there is also an english version "Let's go to Shul").  The Author, Harav Yaakov Eisenbach Shlita, has graciously agreed to participate in the chidon and will prepare questions to ask the boys.

Raffle tickets will be distributed at each shiur, and the prizes will be given out to the winners at the Chidon.

Purpose of the Chidon is to teach our children the halachos of the Beis HaKnesses so that they show the proper Kavod and love for Hashem's Mikdash Me'At.

The Chidon is being partially sponsored by "Al Derech Burma," "Smiley"

Shabbat Shalom
Yosi