[RBS] Really Fine Team Members

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Feb 2 21:15:58 IST 2013

We offer effective, kind help plus accurate diagnostics -- you can feel
connected to a good pathway from the first call or email.

Our staff cares -- it is not just a job to them.  And we know that to
you, your challenges are distressful, and that you need and deserve top
level help to get life working nicely.

We have all the standard therapy techniques, and we also have the
extras, like coaching, CBT, Neurotherapy, and more.

We can help your teenagers at home to find strong and respectful self love.

We can help your husbands to appreciate you in more useful ways.

We can improve your marriage with our Marriage Boot Camp approach which
has strong success even without working with both halves of the couple.

We can lead you through the path of less internet use / dependence /
empty "social" relationships.

Plus more.  Lots more.
Don't wait.
Do call or email.

Oh, and one more thing on the science headlines.... Our own researchers
in Israel have just announced that cholesterol is incorrectly handled!
For some populations, it is BETTER to be high in LDL (the "bad")
cholesterol.  From cholesterol is manufactured many body chemicals,
including those that are essential for brain balance and health.

So join the "JFS Families" who make up our years long list of happier
and healthier folks, and let us keep you too on the ball in every way, BE"H.

Shavua tov!

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org