[RBS] Seeks Part-time position: English content, editing, SEO, or US Acctg.

Moshe Burt olehchadash at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 10:45:26 IST 2013

Shalom All:

I'm seeking a part-time position (between 40-45 hrs per month) either in English language writing, editing, proofreading or internet research, marketing and SEO or in American accounting and finance, office management.  Also capable of producing  English-language simcha or commercial video parodies.  Please contact me at:  olehchadash at yahoo.com or call me and I will send you my resume which documents the most recent 15 years working in the U.S.(Total of 35 years) prior to my Aliyah, as well as my work experience in Israel.  Thanks for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Moshe Burt
02-999-6496
Skype:  mark.burt3