[RBS] ?Need a cutesy tootsie gift for someone who has everything?I found something at BIG DEAL!

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 5 10:41:53 IST 2013

I just bought a set of spatulas at BIG DEAL in the shape of Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse. The spatula part is in the shape of their heads.
A real Disney name product. They probably don't have it and it is truly very cute.

So, If you are going somewhere for Purim or Pesach, this is great for someone who has a fully stocked kitchen and does not
need another set of mugs, towels, another vase. You get my drift.

Good luck and happy shopping.
Adina
(PS-I am not related to the owners)