[RBS] Invitation to special tekes this Friday

The Kirsches ginakirsch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:03:32 IST 2013

Be’H  we will be having a (short) special tekes for the dedication of a new
hospital shuttle ambulette for Bet Shemesh/RBS and the yahrzeit of my
mother, Doris Mainzer z"l, the founder of Keren Yosef – this coming Friday
morning 8th Feb, 9.45 - 10.30am at  Bet Knesset Netzach Menashe, Rechov
Reuven - we really hope you can make it!****

The ambulette, purchased thanks to a very generous donation, helps hundreds
of ill and needy locals every week from all sections of the community and
exemplifies the way Mum created unity through caring, and performing
chessed, for all in need and encouraging others to do the same.****

We're privileged and excited and thank Hashem that we can continue her
great work and thank you and our wonderful community for all the generous
support.****

We know everyone's busy so no long speeches! ****

Kol Tuv,****

Gina Kirsch****

Keren Yosef****

** **

*The following is the schedule for the Keren Yosef / Ezrat Achim hospital
shuttle to Hadassa Ein Kerem, Har Hazofim, Sharei Tzedek, Alyn.*

*Bet Shemesh to Jerusalem: 8:00am, 11:00am, 3:30pm*

*Jerusalem to Bet Shemesh:10:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm*

*Call the Ezrat Achim office to sign up for rides -999 0000 (between 9:00am
and 7:00pm).*

*Cost 15 shekel per ride.*

** **

 ****