[RBS] Purim at Olam shel Tefira

Seth & Naomi Abrahams famabra at netvision.net.il
Sat Feb 9 21:33:20 IST 2013

At Olam Shel Tefirah we're already thinking about Purim!

We have a great selection of sewing supplies, beautiful buttons, lots of
ribbons and lace in fantastic colors and designs including gold, silver, red
and more. We also have stuffing, pompoms, boning, fabric glue, beads and
much more...
We carry the full range of high quality DMC threads - 192 colors.

All you need to create and decorate fantastic Purim costumes.

On site seamstress, good advice and lots of great ideas.

We are open Sunday - Thursday mornings 10:00 am - 12:30 pm, evenings by
appointment.
Tel: 02 650 0237, Nachal Uriah 23/4 Knisa A' (at the end of the street and
round the corner)

Come in early; don't wait for the last minute rush!