[RBS] great new project for english speakers

drwolpe drwolpe at 013.net
Sun Feb 10 15:40:09 IST 2013

Did you just make Aliya? or are you living in Isreal and you are an
English speaker.

Are you overwhelmed with the culture, lack of community, etc do you want
to feel more connected to your heritage, roots, Zionism.

JLP --Jewish Learning Partners are here to assist you and help you feel
at home in your home land.

We are here to help you find the answers you were looking for with no
need to sit in a class room this is your chance to be able to enrich
your knowledge at your own convenience   and in the comfort of your home .

Learning Jewish text or any other related topic of your choice with a
partner, on the phone, FREE, with no commitment or any type of obligation.

Men and women are matched with a partner from a religious background to
learn together Jewish content. The study is done once a week over the
phone for about twenty or thirty minutes each session. The "meeting" is
set ahead of time to fit the schedule of both partners.

*_WHO WILL BE MY "CHAVRUTA" PARTNER AND HOW WILL I KNOW HE OR SHE WILL
HAVE SUFFICIENT KNOWLEDGE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS_**?*

The religious people taking part in this project are not Rabbis or
professors but rather common men and women with great knowledge and
ability to teach and guide. The learning process will allow both of you
to learn together. If a question arises that your "Chavruta" cannot
answer he/she will check into it and revisit the topic on your following
session.

*_Below are a few testimonials from participants in the "Chavruta"
program_*:

·"My relationship with my Chavruta has now grown beyond studying; it
developed into a strong close friendship." From Orit, a participant in
Chavruta.

·"This meeting between two people from a different background, happening
on the basis of mutual respect is a positive and enjoyable thing. The
diversity allows for each partner to bring a unique outlook and
experience to the learning process. On top of the studies done I was
able to get a first hand discussion about religious and none religious
issues and understand the other side for its behaviors and lifestyle."

_OK! I AM INTERESTED, HOW DO I JOIN_?

Contact us:
jlpchavruta at gmail.com <mailto:jlpchavruta at gmail.com>
phone:

(073) 232-2222

(02) 580-8867

(02) 537-3971
jlp.org.il

    Visit us on Facebook Jlp chavruta

JLP starts with two people -- and a call... creating comfortable
connections