[RBS] MACCABI=DENT?? MACCABI LI SUPPLMENTARY INS? Feedback/ Recommendations Pro and Con?

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:21:58 IST 2013

MACCABI DENT? FEEDBACK? PROS AND CONS
MACCABI LI SUPPLEMENTARY INSURANCE? PROS AND CONS?

We need some feedback and infor and help about Dental Options
We nneed some ROOT CANAL WORK as well as CROWNS etc
Filling replacements etc?

We would like to know people's experience with MACCABI Dent for such things
SHould we keep away from them?
or consider ONLY for CERTAIN things?

What about the Maccabi LI supplementary ins?
They told us that Maccabi LI covers root canal etc at a very symbolic price
any experience with this?

If you have any other suggestions, we would be happy to hea off line
at
kosherfamily at gmail.com

tel 0545 359072

Many thanks