[RBS] HOME TEAM PESACH CLEANERS - 14th YEAR OF SERVICE!

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Feb 10 22:28:00 IST 2013

Are you sitting?  Well, as of today, first day of Rosh Chodesh Adar, there
remain 43 days to clean your home till Pesach!

But fear not, for as of motzei Shushan Purim, as they've done for the past
14 years, the Home Team Pesach Cleaners will be ready to take your calls to
reserve spots for cleaning help.

Trained yeshiva bachurim will be available from Rosh Chodesh Nisan, Tuesday
March 12, through erev chag, Monday March 25.  Check your calendar, choose
your day/s, date/s, and whether you prefer your slot/s to be morning,
afternoon, or entire days.  Stay tuned for future announcements with the
foreman's phone number.

A few more spots remain for cleaners, so if you (or your son) is interested
in working really hard for good pay, have him contact me and I'll give him
the foreman's contact information.

Chodesh tov!

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM