[RBS] Giving away DVD player, XBox game and room size basketball hoop

Sara sara99622 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:34:21 IST 2013

I've got the following to give away:

DVD player - I think works but haven't checked. It has an electric cord but
missing the cables to connect it to the TV. I believe you can buy those for
cheap at the hardware store.

Xbox game for an old Xbox system (Xbox 360??). The game is NBA Ballers.

Plastic basketball hoop that attaches to the wall. It's not for a real
basketball rather a small soft ball (which I don't have). Can be put in a
bedroom.

Email me if interested or if you'd like photos

Sara