[RBS] And now for something completely different! This year's Melabev Fantastic Fundraiser "KOL ISH"

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:51:02 IST 2013

TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

We brought you "Night of Stars," a fabulous evening of all-female
entertainment--  but what about "Knight of Stars"?
 So this year, we're putting the GUYS on stage!

Bet Shemesh Friends of Melabev
proudly present

"KOL ISH"

A spectacular evening of entertainment for the ENTIRE FAMILY, featuring
all-male performers including singers, musicians, juggler, dancers!

Special guest stars: ARAYOT TZION- the phenomenal professional breakdance
group ( as seen in the Yeshivat Aish Hatorah Rosh Hashana video), they're
Israel's Breakdance Champions, and perform extensively both here and abroad.

Wednesday, March 6th

Kibbutz Tzora Auditorium

Doors open 6:30pm
Show starts promptly at 7:00pm

Tickets 30,50,70 nis

For tickets, please call 9997870 or email judy.a.clark at gmail.com

All proceeds benefit the Bet Shemesh Melabev Community Club for Eldercare

Many thanks to our sponsors:
Iriyat Bet Shemesh, with the support of Jacky Edri, Moreshet Yisrael
Keren Shemesh
Aztec Technologies

Look forward to hearing from you
Judy Clark