[RBS] TONIGHT - Jewish Heroine Speaks

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:30:52 IST 2013

Yehudit Dasberg is speaking tonight about:

"The woman's role in rebuilding the Bet HaMikdash"

Yehudit and her husband, ZL, raised their grandchildren after their parents were killed by arabs just outside of BS many years ago.

Tonight, Yehudit will focus on the Bet HaMikdash. I just heard her speak a few nights ago, and I strongly recommend taking out the time to go.

"Chatzi hamalchut" in Megillah Esther is the BHMK. This is perfect preparation time for the upcoming chag.

Yehudit will speak in simple, slow, Hebrew, but will gladly examine anything that you need.

8:30 tonight. Write back for location.

10 NIS suggested, but not required.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
"The Land is Very, Very Good"