[RBS] Belgian Gourmet for Purim Seudah/Mishloach Manot

Michou Seiger unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:17:08 IST 2013

FOR YOUR MISHLOACH MANOT AND SEUDA!!!

Offer this unique and delicious dessert to your friends and families!
1 liter sizes.Unbelievably Parve, Machpud Hechsher !

Surprise your family and guests & order this unique dessert for your
Purim Seuda and/or as yummy and unique mishloach manot!!
To place your order, call 054-533-7773 or reply to this email asap.

Our best sellers will be available:(more flavours may be available as
of next week!)
Peanut butter/Chocolate
Mint Chocolate Chip
Coffee Moment
Cookies & Cream

Freshest and Finest Parve Ice Cream-You WILL taste the difference!!
REG price: 55 NIS/Liter.
50 nis/Liter with a purchase of 3 Liters

Join our many happy customers and enjoy this delicious treat!  Freshly
made in RBS! You won't believe it's not dairy!

To special order call: 054-5337773 or reply to this email.

We have catered to Kinor David and to many smachot. Our customers are
in BS, RBS and in Jerusalem. We are in our third year of business BH).

This dessert has been tasted and approved by chefs of 5-star hotels in
Jerusalem! Don't miss out!

Many references from happy customers available.

Here are a few:

" I was fortunate enough to snag some samples for my kids of the new
locally-made Gourmet Belgian Parve Ice Cream“Unbelievably Parve” – and
that’s exactly what it was.  The flavors we tried were incredibly
authentic – you could taste the real coffee in the cappuccino flavor
(more so than the dairy versions I've tried) , and the rich peanut
butter in the peanut butter/chocolate.  My boys were unanimous in
their choice of vanilla with chocolate chips – I’ve promised them a
litre of this rich and creamy dessert for an upcoming Shabbat.  If you
love the taste of dairy ice cream but are allergic or fleishig you
should definitely try this product. Call  054-5337773  or reply to
this email.
  They cater to both private individuals and smachot."
Liora Jacob

"We have in our midst the most imaginative Gourmet Ice-cream Maker.
Michou has done it again.  Before every Shabbat or Yom Tov I used to
try to think of what to make for dessert. My problem has been solved.
Just when I think that there can't be any more ice-cream flavours,
Michou surprises me with a new one.  I ordered ice-cream from her for
Shavuot and Shabbat andMichou asked if I would like to try her latest
flavour,peanut butter and
chocolate chip ice-cream. It was a great hit with all the guests. Adults at
my host's table were eating the ice-cream from the tub. I think I had one
yummy teaspoon of the ice-cream before the tub was grabbed from me.
Keep thinking of new ideas, Michou!"

Shavua Tov
Laura Trapido

Check the list archives for the many recommendations!

 Belgian Gourmet, the perfect way to end your meal!

054-5337773