[RBS] Hiring Sales Professionals

arieltmail arieltmail at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 00:37:40 IST 2013

Bizness Magazine is looking for dynamic Sales Executives. We are
currently seeking B2B Advertising Sales Executives to join our team for
the Greater Jerusalem areas and beyond.

Although many leads are provided, as a Bizness Magazine Sales Executive
you will be expected to:

* Prospect for new advertising clients by contacting businesses on a
daily basis through use of cold-calling, street and email prospecting.
* Set and run appointments and create appropriate presentations to
generate new business.
* Built and maintain client relationships by fulfilling their
advertising needs.
* Meet or exceed monthly sales quotas and goals.

Job Requirements:

- Outstanding verbal skills in Hebrew and English
- Strong Cold-calling, business development and prospecting skills
- Competitive drive
- Organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Self-Motivated with positive attitude
- Teachable and withwillingness to learn
- Strong negotiation & listening skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar type of sales position

Interested parties please send resume to jobs at biznessmag.com
<mailto:jobs at biznessmag.com>

Bizness Magazine
www.biznessmag.com <mailto:jobs at biznessmag.com>